Hawera High School(哈維拉高中)
Hawera High School
基本資料 | Information
Hawera High School is a secondary school in the New Zealand town of Hawera.
The school's history began as a primary school in 1875, which was reformed as a District high school in 1901. In 1919, the school was again changed, this time as a technical school, with an opening roll of 180 students. The school moved from its original site in Princes Street to a new base in Camberwell Road two years later. The school had a roll of around 400 by the outbreak of World War II. The roll continued to grow in the post-war years, reaching a peak of over 1000 in the early 1970s. The current roll is just below 800.