FCJ Secondary School Bunclody

FCJ Secondary School Bunclody

FCJ Secondary School Bunclody

基本資料 | Information

F.C.J. Secondary School Bunclody, founded in 1861, is a Catholic Voluntary Secondary School owned by the Congregation of the Faithful Companions of Jesus. The school entered the Le Chéile Trust in September 2008. It is a voluntary co-educational day school, which has 902 students this year, 475 girls and 427 boys. The school, which was formerly known as “St. Mary’s”, had boarding and day pupils until the boarding section closed in 1986. Boys were first admitted to the school in 1969.

The school is situated on a beautiful site overlooking the town of Bunclody and the River Slaney. Bunclody is a small town of about 2,200 people, located near Mount Leinster in Co. Wexford in the southeast of Ireland.

F.C.J. Secondary School Bunclody is open to all students who wish to enrol. Should there be enrolment in excess of the number of classes we can offer the Admissions Policy of the Board of Management comes into operation. Our policy is one of integration and we are committed to making provision for those students who have learning or physical difficulties.

Our aim as educators is to cultivate in our students the virtues essential to a Christian community and to foster an appreciation of the values enshrined in our heritage and culture. Full and honest participation in all school activities is required of students, in order to achieve Personal Development, Good Citizenship and Academic Progress.

Our concern is the total development and well-being of each student. We hope that each one feels he or she belongs here and will grow and develop in a caring and challenging environment.

制服介紹 | Uniform Intro

校園 | Campus