Newlands Girls' School

Newlands Girls' School

Newlands Girls

基本資料 | Information

t was founded as Maidenhead High School in 1905 by its first Headmistress, Miss Mary Burn, moved to The Castle Hill Centre (then called The Elms) in 1907 and in 1959 moved to Farm Road, where it still stands today. The school was renamed Newlands School in 1973 when it converted to comprehensive schooling. In September 1999 the school became a community school and was renamed to Newlands Girls' School. In 2002 the school achieved the status of a Technology College and the Sportsmark Award. In 2004 it was then awarded the Artsmark Award. Newlands is home to a VI form. The school celebrated its centenary in 2005 after being established for 100 years. Its current Headmistress is Mrs Louise Ceska.

制服介紹 | Uniform Intro

校園 | Campus