Duke of Kent School

Duke of Kent School

Duke of Kent School

Duke of Kent School is a 3–16 mixed independent school in Ewhurst, Surrey, England.

The school was originally founded in 1920 at Vanbrugh Castle to provide education for the sons of Royal Air Force staff who had been killed in service. It moved to Ewhurst in 1976, was merged with Woolpit School, a boys' boarding school, renamed in honour of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and began to admit girls.The Duke of Kent School also previously offered boarding.

The school building is a Listed building, built in 1885 and previously belonged to the Doulton family.

The school was last inspected by Ofsted in 2011, when the judgement was Good. It is now inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate. As of 2019, the most recent inspection was in 2017 and found that educational quality was excellent.

制服介紹 | Uniform Intro

校園 | Campus