St Francis de Sales College Mount Barker

St Francis de Sales College Mount Barker

St Francis de Sales College Mount Barker

基本資料 | Information

Founded in 1902 by the Sisters Of Mercy under the name of St. Scholastica as convent and day school. In 1959 the school expanded into a new building separate from the convent, The Dell. The sisters Of Mercy withdrew from teaching in Mount Barker in 1977, but the primary school continued to expand. The Mount Barker Parish School changed its name in 1986 to St Francis De Sales School. In 1997 a successful application was made for the primary school to expand into an R-12 College.; it opened in 1999 with 212 students. The first year 12s graduated in 2004.

The Ralston Building was built, and portable classrooms added. St Francis De Sales College educates students from all over the Adelaide Hills, including from Birdwood, Stirling, Meadows, Strathalbyn, Lobethal, Nairne, Callington, Monarto and Littlehampton; students also Murray Bridge and other towns in the Murraylands area.

The college's original houses were Sturt (blue), Flinders (green) and Barker (red); after the number of students increased, in 2007 four new houses were adopted. Savoy (blue), Geneva (red), Padua (green) and Lyon (yellow). These houses are named after important places in the life of the college's patron saint Francis de Sales: where he was born, studied, was a bishop and where he died.

制服介紹 | Uniform Intro

校園 | Campus