St Mark's College, Port Pirie

St Mark's College, Port Pirie

St Mark

St Mark’s school was first established in 1878. In 1890 the Sisters of the Good Samaritan arrived and became responsible for the school. The land upon which the College now stands was donated by the McNally family. In 1956 the Salesians of Don Bosco arrived and established a boy’s secondary college, Salesian College. In 1975 four Catholic school sites in Port Pirie amalgamated to form St. Mark’s College. The campus at Fatima finally closed in 2002 and the school came together as one in the 100 hectare area.

制服介紹 | Uniform Intro

校園 | Campus