St. Marys Secondary School Mallow(馬羅聖瑪麗中學)
St. Marys Secondary School Mallow
Although the Sisters of Mercy came to Mallow in 1845 and the Primary School was established almost immediately, it was not until 1932 that St. Mary’s Secondary School was founded. As early as 1903, as evidenced by the Convent records, the need for a secondary school was recognised and acknowledged. Not until 1932, however, was it possible for the Sisters to satisfy this so-obvious need.