Eshowe High School(埃紹韋中學)
Eshowe High School
Eshowe's first school was opened by Bishop W.M. Carter in his home in the 1890s. After a few years operating from the town's public library, the first school building was completed by 1902 and the separate high school campus was built and launched in 1952.
In 1994 the school opened its doors to all learners and today we are proudly interracial and celebrate all cultures of our community.
The school's motto is "Service" and we place great emphasis on manners, respect and cooperation. Our Code of Conduct is designed to provide the greatest level of transparency for learners, teachers and parents in the interest of fairness to all parties.
Eshowe started as a Christian school and it still very much espouses Christian values of charity, kindness and respect.