Trinity High School River Forest

Trinity High School River Forest

Trinity High School River Forest

Trinity High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory high school for girls located in River Forest, Illinois. Located in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago, it was founded in 1918 by members of the Sinsinawa Dominican Sisters. Originally the school was built on the grounds of Rosary College, which is now Dominican University, but in 1926 the campus was relocated a few blocks away from the original site. Today, Trinity High School has an enrollment of over 500 young women divided among four grade levels.

制服介紹 | Uniform Intro

校園 | Campus 上傳照片

本校尚無照片,歡迎提供照片上傳