Seng Kang Secondary School
Seng Kang Secondary School is a government secondary school which was established on the 4th of January, 1999. It shared the same school compound with Hai Sing Girls’ High along 1192 Upper Serangoon Road until 12 March 1999, when it was moved to its present location along Compassvale Lane. It was built at a cost of S$23 million, on 3 hectares of land. The school's first principal was Mdm Ng Shok Yan. It started with a teaching staff of about 4 Head of Departments (HODs) and 10 teachers for 7 Secondary One classes. The total student enrollment then was about 283 then.