Hai Sing Catholic School
Hai Sing Catholic School is a secondary school in Singapore founded in 1959 by the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary (FMM) sisters.
The then Hai Sing Girls' High School grew out of a need to provide secondary school education to girls in the rural area of Upper Serangoon. In 1978 it was named one of the 14 outstanding Chinese secondary schools in Singapore.
Hai Sing has gone through several facelifts. In 1981, it was changed from a Chinese medium school to an English medium school. In 1990, the school became a co-educational institution when it moved into Pasir Ris New Town.
Today the pupil enrollment stands at 1,443 in 39 classes. The school has 74 teachers and 18 executive and administrative support staff. Hai Sing Catholic School is affiliated with the Catholic Junior College.