Harlaw Academy is a six-year comprehensive secondary school situated 200 yards from the junction of Union Street and Holburn Street in the centre of Aberdeen, Scotland. It is directly adjacent to St Margaret's School for Girls. The academy draws most of its pupils from its associated primary schools, namely, Broomhill Primary School, Ferryhill Primary School and Kaimhill Primary School. David Innes has been headteacher since January 2013.
It was founded as the Aberdeen High School for Girls in 1874. The first school building was raised at Little Belmont Street. The first building at 19 Albyn Place was designed by Archibald Simpson, a prominent architect of the late 19th century. Harlaw used to have a primary department but it was phased out and the last primary pupils moved up in 1971. Harlaw become co-educational in 1974.